• DDS volunteers provide comprehensive treatment to eligible patients
• Volunteers do not provide emergency services
Applicants must lack adequate income to pay for dental care and:
• Have a permanent disability, or
• Are elderly: age 65 or older, or
• Qualify as medically fragile
Due to lengthy wait lists applications are NOT being accepted at this time. If you are a military veteran living in Maricopa County, who meets the eligibility guidelines, you may still apply to the program.
If you have documentation from a physician stating that you cannot receive essential medical treatment due to your dental condition you can apply for the program even if you county is closed.