For 35 years DLN has partnered with volunteer dentists and laboratories across the country to connect people with special needs to comprehensive dentistry. We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve reached a significant milestone: $500 Million in donated dental treatment.
That’s half a billion dollars that helped 165,000 individuals gain access to crucial dental care!
Thank you to all of our volunteers, partners, and sponsors for helping us reach this milestone.
We couldn’t have done it without you.
Check out all of the numbers that all add up change lives!
- 35 Years
- 165,000 Patients Served
- With the support of:
- 39,000 Dentists
- 6,500 Dental Laboratories
- 15,400 Partners, Donors, and Supporters
Thanks to your support, individuals with disabilities, the elderly, and people who are considered medically fragile have access to life-changing dental care. DLN volunteers ease pain, provide comfort, increase confidence, and bring out smiles.
Here are a few ways you can join in the celebration…
- Be sure to visit our $500M celebration website for more details and data.
- Go to https://dentallifeline.org/500m/500mpromotionaltookit/ to download social images and sample posts, infographics and more.
- Follow Dental Lifeline Network’s social media channels and follow #500M to join us in celebrating this incredible milestone.