• DDS volunteers provide comprehensive treatment to eligible patients
• Volunteers do not provide emergency services
Applicants must lack adequate income to pay for dental care and:
• Have a permanent disability, or
• Are elderly: age 65 or older, or
• Qualify as medically fragile
Due to lengthy wait lists, applications are ONLY being accepted in the following parishes: Ascension, Bossier, Caddo, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Jefferson, Livingston, Orleans, Plaquemines, Pointe Coupee, St. Bernard, St. Helena, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Washington, West Baton Rouge, West Feliciana
If you are a military veteran, who still meets our eligibility guidelines, you may still apply to the program even if your parish is closed.
If you have documentation from a physician stating that you cannot receive essential medical treatment due to your dental condition you can apply for the program even if your parish is closed.